Directed by @tiffanyshlain .
Check out the #TEDBook that accompanies this film. Info at: http://www.letitripple.org
THE CLOUDFILMMAKING MANIFESTO
by Tiffany Shlain, Sawyer Steele, and The Moxie Institute
5 Principles of Cloud Filmmaking
1. To use the cloud to collaboratively create films with people from all over the world.
2. To create films about ideas that speak to the most universal qualities
of human life, focusing on what connects us, rather than what divides us.
3. To give back as much as is received, by offering
free customized films to organizations around the world to further their message.
4. To use the cloud to translate films into as many languages as possible.
5. To push the boundaries of both filmmaking and distribution by combining
the newest collaborative tools available online with the potential of all the people in the world.
This movie is part of the collection: Community Video
Keywords: USA; international; internet; cloud; filmmaking; footage; research; connections; storage; creative
Creative Commons license: Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0